Change log in V.2.2:
- Payment History now shows the Notes field in addition to Amount, Date, Payment Type.
- Seller Minimum Requirements has been added to provide Sellers the ability to only force retail traffic with minimum ASR/ACD, TCXC will block traffic/account that violates this agreement automatically
- Buyer now has to agree to seller terms before purchasing a route
- More backend security has been added
- Viber Interconnection improvements (Expect Better ASR/ACD on Viber Routes)
- TCXC (TelecomsXChange) reaches 80+ Sellers.
- TCXC E-Blasting massaging service allows seller to send a blast massage to all Buyers/Sellers on the platform within a click.
- Multiple Backend improvements to speed, security
- Buyer's Dashboard now shows recent vendors/sellers on the platform
- Help Icon has been added to multiple pages to allow instant bug reporting or opening a TT with take screenshot functionality
For more information about this release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .