Viber Voice Termination via RESTFul API (Tutorial)
Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) app that allows users to send text messages and make voice and video calls. According to data from Statista, Viber had over 1 billion registered users as of December 2020.
This documentation explains how to send voice calls directly from your application and terminate them directly to Viber, bypassing the PSTN network.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following requirements:
- A TelecomsXChange (TCXC) Buyer Account.
- Buyer account subscribed to Viber route under your TCXC account.
This documentation has been moved to the following URL: https://apidocs.telecomsxchange.com. Please visit the new page for updated code samples.
About TelecomsXChange (TCXC)
TelecomsXChange (TCXC) is a platform that enables buyers and sellers of wholesale voice, SMS traffic to connect and trade directly with each other. The platform offers a range of services to facilitate the buying and selling of wholesale voice traffic, including:
- A marketplace where buyers and sellers can list and browse routes, negotiate prices, and make purchases.
- A billing system that automates the invoicing and payment process for buyers and sellers.
- A routing system that allows buyers to send traffic directly to the TCXC platform and have it routed to the appropriate seller.
- A fraud detection system that helps identify and prevent fraudulent activity on the platform.
- A range of tools and services for managing and monitoring traffic, including reports and analytics, quality control, and routing optimization.
- RESTful API for developers
TCXC aims to provide a reliable and efficient platform for the wholesale voice traffic industry, helping buyers and sellers connect, negotiate, and trade with confidence.