This is a quick guide of what you need to setup a call center:
- Calculate how many agents (employees) you will start with?
- Get a fast internet connection, the faster the better i would say for 30 agents, you need 10++ Mbps line for good quality
- For making/receiving the calls you can do it via IP-Phone (e.g Cisco, Grandstream, Linksys) or Softphone (Eyebeam, Zopier) of your choice. i recommend software for easier management and quick expansion.
- If you want to receive calls on international numbers, then you need to buy Phone numbers from DIDWW, or Voxbone .
- If you want to only make outbound calls to numbers and receive calls back to your office number, you just need an outgoing SIP trunk provider such as: www.telecomsxchange.com which offers the best/lowest rates possible for making outbound calls to any destination in the world.
If you need free consultnacy on how to setup your call center, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org